Sunday, July 28, 2013

Moving!

Hey there, my wonderful viewers. I decided it would be a good thing to explain this topic to you, because it will probably affect my videos a lot. I just moved all the way to Seattle, Washington! I think it's pretty cool. I will still be able to make videos, but I don't have my own room, so I can't leave my doll room out and in the open. But I promise you, I will figure it out somehow. And with the move, I have to get rid of a few things of course. So I have to get rid of at least 1 or 2 dolls. I already decided on selling Julie, and I will be making a goodbye video for her. It'll be really cute. And I'll even post a link to Ebay for the listing, just in case any of my viewers wants to buy her. This part isn't really about moving, but I want to put it in anyways. I bought a new computer! This is really big for me, because my other computer was broken and so I couldn't edit/upload. I always had to use the family computer, which didn't really work out very well because it takes me a long time to edit and my brother and parents want to go on it too. Hopefully this will help me upload videos more often, even when school starts. Yes, I am going to be starting school here. I've never studied in an American school, so this is a big deal. So yeah, that's all I have to say for now. Thanks for reading!

2 comments: