Saturday, December 29, 2012

AG Dolls I want

So I made a list of all the dolls I have been wanting. I won't get all of them, but I'm lucky if I get a few of them.

 MAG 33

I have really been wanting this doll for a long time, mainly because of her hair. I love her hair because of the curliness. I love dolls with curly hair, because I love curling their hair, and I think that it looks really good in hairstyles.
MAG 35
I have wanted this doll ever since I started watching Agpals's videos. Her Keely just looks gorgeous! I really want a doll with this strawberry blonde-red colored hair, and she looks really cute! I just don't see anything really different than any other dolls in her, but I still really want her.

MAG 38
ASDFGHJKL I just love this doll. Her hair color is something I really want, and her freckles are just so cute. I love dolls with freckles. I really want another doll with bangs, because I only have one doll with bangs, Abigail. This doll is really gorgeous, and I'm highly considering getting her!

Caroline Abbott
I don't know what it is about Caroline. I never thought she was very unique, but I think she's sorta grown on me. I love her eye color SO much. Her hair color is actually lighter than Lanie's hair, and to be honest, I don't think they look a lot alike. I do want her, and I'm not sure if I'm going to end up getting her. But you never know.

These are the most dolls I want at the moment. Maybe the next time AG releases, they will have new MAGs and I might want them. But for now, I only want these dolls. I also want a doll with medium skin, but the ones I like, i do't want them enough to put them on my list. Thanks for reading :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey! looks like you want a doll with red hair! I just started a blog and was wondering if you would check it out?! I love Caroline too but Saige is (obviously she's "limited") in the front of the line! I like !'s
    --SuperAGSisters

    ReplyDelete